Wednesday 10 April 2013

Some one to lean on

Today I was reminded that there are struggles and emotions we all face.. and things will come up that offend or challenge our firm foundation and faith.

How we respond to these times is totally what is more important.  Do we dwell and wallow in the negativity or do we turn our back and draw a line on the drama.  

Today I did just that.. faced something that offended, judged and disrespected me and I chose NOT to respond.  I did turn to a trusted friend and ran by my decision process by her and came to my own answer of moving on and  not giving the actual offending issue any further air time. 

I know I have grown and I gather strength from every trial or event that try to promote drama.  I know for CERTAIN that I am transforming BODY and MIND

GOD BLESS ALL the amazing people in my life I can lean on and gather strength from - you know who you are!!

Here are the words of a song that inspires me.


Lean On Me
Bill Withers
Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow.
But if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow.
Lean on me, when you're not strong and I'll be your friend.
I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need somebody
to lean on.

Please swallow your pride, if have things you need to borrow.
For no one can fill those needs that you won't let show.

You just call on me brother when you need a hand.
We all need somebody to lean on.
I just might have a problem that you'll understand.
We all need somebody to lean on.

Lean on me when you't not strong, and I'll be your friend.
I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long 'til I'm gonna' need
somebody to lean on.

You just call on me brother if you need a friend.
We all need somebody to lean on.
I just might have a problem that you'll understand.
We all need somebody to lean on.

If there is a load you have to bear that you can't carry.
I'm right up the road, I'll share your load if you just call me.

Call me (if you need a friend)
Call me

No comments:

Post a Comment