Sunday 14 July 2013

1 year into the Gabriel Method and My Life Giving Garden

The physical change in One year of following the Gabriel Method
A big part of my Transformation Journey revolves around my Garden.

We live in Suburbia .. a 600sq block of bliss.  The house we bought had a 25yr old established garden with "rooms".  It endeared us from the start and helped sell the house to us.  

When we moved in we began to add to the garden, moulding and reshaping it.  We found great joy in personalising it.  We discovered new plants, added our own then Last year we decided that it was time to do a little permaculture - Vege gardens, practical planting, life giving.

We have a Pond that we transformed

Our new Veg Gardens have been created


These two areas are passions for me.  When I am feeling stressed just standing LOOKING at my garden soothes my soul.

As I have embraced a new adding regime of Juicing Live Greens Vegetables, fruits and Herbs my garden is even MORE important to me.   

On a whole, I find the Gabriel Method is MORE about the Soul Change and LESS about the foods and supplements.

Gabriel Method is about ADDING.. and this for me came in many forms.. Adding value is personal.. its not Prescribed and its not a Diet Regime.  

Life long change can come slowly at first and then when habits and attitude change then the body starts to Transform.

I had 40 years of being the Caterpillar.. the last year has kind of been the Cocoon - a quiet time of change and a slow emergence will happen when I am finished the process and maintain the lifestyle


 

No comments:

Post a Comment