Monday 8 April 2013

Its a process and it takes time!


Today I'm feeling very chilled.  I think its because my new lifestyle is becoming routine and I can just settle into it without fear of failure.

Its liberating to finally be LIVING and LOVING.

It happens when you stop fighting.  You know you have found the right thing for you when its no longer a battle.  I never understood that when I heard others say it.. but I FINALLY understand. 

Its a process and it takes time.

I have ZERO cravings for my old Toxic life and I don't feel deprived or left out.

I'm loving living Processed Food Free.  I'm loving eating LIVE food.  Drinking a fresh veg Juice every day.  Taking my Probiotics, digestive enzyme and Omega 3!  

My body is thanking me by being PAIN FREE!  Parts of me are shrinking and Im finding the new me underneath this layer of Toxin Storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment