Wednesday 27 March 2013

21 Days of success (my post on the Gabriel Method Forum)

I had the privilege of going to Jons Kiama Retreat this month and it was a profound turning point in my journey.

Too many things happened at retreat to share in one post but about 2/3s through I suddenly changed INSIDE. The Qi energy of the whole retreat was transforming me holistically ..

On the Thursday night we watch Hungry for Change DVD and I think this was a huge turning point for me – as after watching that DVD my change started with me singing 2 Karaoke at the local Hotel when a couple of the GM coaches and retreat delegates and I decided to let our hair down. Their encouragement made me fearless to get up and sing in front of a LOT of strangers who lets say were all jolly on alcohol (though our group were sober). I come across as out going but had learned to be shy in many situations.. but I had no one to hide behind this time..

That night I was a new me emerging like a caterpillar coming out of a cocoon a new creature.

It was liberating and empowering to be there.

Since the first full day on retreat (Wednesday) I had been eating LIVE foods and a daily juice.. I was visualising alone and in a group. I was “eating the sun” I was around people who shared their vitality.. it was reinforced several times it takes 21 days to establish a new habit and I came home determined to do just that. So.. I got back my home in Brisbane with a solid foundation to go on with.

I have had daily LIVE juice and greens, I have honoured my body with nutrition and I have fed my mind with healthy mental attitudes.

I naturally stopped eating Gluten (and processed carbs) I naturally reduced my dairy intake to just cheese, a splash of milk in coffee and occasional yoghurt and I have ZERO cravings for processed crap or sugary vices!

I have surrounded myself with a cheering squad of inspiring people who keep me humble and encourage me. Who hear my heart and dont crush me.

Its the CORE of GM that changes you holistically and for me I finally found my Mojo.
I dont weigh myself on scales as these represent and Old diet head that I am ridding.. and as one challenge goes a new challenge surfaces so my new challenge is BODY SHAPE.

Parts of my body seem to be emptying of excess fat cells at a rate of knots and as a SUPER morbidly obese personal this is leaving me a little spooked. I have been battling physically with skin flaps that could create a cyclone if I wave at you too long!!! So.. my mind has gone into overload today worrying about EXCESS SKIN.

I have realised today that my body is feeling like its being sucked from the inside out and I realised my visualising has been lacking that physical acknowledgement of what its be replaced with! My only answer to that is LOVE. I have to find a way that Im not LOSING weight but Im REPLACING it with something more life giving and fulfilling.
I dont have to be a saggy baggy elephant.. and Im now going to devise a meditation or visualisation where I teach my skin to shrink.. because its no longer needed. I might have to do something symbolic like rubbing rose oil in and using imaginary healing hands to thank my skin for doing its job.

All in all.. EXPECT change to produce a whole new you and never be surprised by the things it brings to the surface..

This is more than weight loss this is about Recovery!


Here’s to the Next 21 Days!


After I posted this on the forum a news.com.au came onto my news feed on facebook


 I’m a firm believer that I have a very good intuition and sixth sense.. but who knew the tabloids were connected to my vibe!

No comments:

Post a Comment