Saturday 6 April 2013

Cooking up a storm

I don't want this blog to be a cooking blog as my GM journey is not all about the food.. its just one aspect.. so occasionally I will post a recipe or photo but please don't ask me for more as I am just journaling my daily walk with GM.


Today I felt very motivated to cook up a storm. 

It started with making Nut milk for the first time.. (see previous blog post) 


The nut milk left me with about 2.5 cups of Almond Pulp which I was going to freeze and keep but decided to use.  

So I next made some yummy Chocolate Alternative to coconut Rough..


This yummy slice is Almond Pulp, coconut oil, Cacoa Raw powder and Coconut Palm sugar.

Then I decided to use the rest of the pulp to make Quinoa/Almond Cheese scones


These were delicious slightly warm from the Oven with butter (and my BFF had hers with vegemite!)

Then for dinner I decided to make
 home made meat balls in Tomato and Carrot sauce.. with Udon noodles.


YUM!

I wish I was this motivated to cook EVERY day. Im sure my family do too!






No comments:

Post a Comment