Friday 19 April 2013

LIFE - When food is no longer the focus!


So dear readers I have been a little quiet the last couple of days.  I have just been enjoying the busyness of life and joys of living.

I have had a house guest and he got to enjoy the splendours our families my healthy lifestyle; Whilst listening to all my joys and rewards of the last few months.

With this and doing a lot of visiting and meeting with friends I have had the joy of being with my friends and FOOD not being the main event. 

It's not easy when old social ways involved foods that for me I now see were toxic and addictive and to actually make a healthy choice and then not focus on it.  It takes effort.

Yes I am eating.  Yes some days I have difficulty making choices.  Yes I am still at times afraid of food and at times have to focus myself on what Healthy eating really means to me and forget the old society way of imposing marketing sponsored values.



Eating healthy when you have never done it is a very new concept.  To identify what dieting means is also a personal interpretation of a daily habit.

Now its time to learn to enjoy life BEYOND food.. to LIVE and have healthy meaningful relationships without it being ruled by food!


  
Diet is DIE with a T.  



No comments:

Post a Comment