Tuesday 9 July 2013

Time heals all wounds after its wounded all heels!

Wow its been two weeks since I last posted.. confessing my struggles.. well.. what a difference a week or two makes....


I feel back on track.. back in the game... on top of it all...

This last week I have been concentrating on LIVING.. and keeping emotional eating at bay... I have been meditating using the Qi Gong techniques I have learned from  Gabriel Method Qi Gong and I have also been using inspiration from Brian Killian who produces the Gabriel Method Fitness program and also been juicing more and eating more live food.. with all this ADDING I finally feel back on top of life, coping with the blips without eating the Junk Foods and  feeling blue.

Life is still stressful at time; finances can still be erratic but I am still focusing on Abundant thoughts and Abundant beliefs - living generously and God is really honouring this as money seems to come in right when we need it!!.. 


Life to me is about consistently moving forward even when it feels like I have come to a standstill.. we need those STOP moments to regroup and to assess when things need to be changed or developed. 


Never let a Blip in the road sabotage all the great work LIVING you have already achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment