Friday 10 May 2013

DO WHAT YOU SAY... Don't measure success by other peoples standards!


"Now I know my knowledge was based on half truths, mis information, misunderstanding how my body worked and not understanding the mind body connection.
As they say You are what you think! I was a walking diet… And diets are focused on being fat first!

Now I’m focusing on forgiving myself! It’s a daily task as I get rid of my limiting belief system and replace it with endless possibility…
I’m sure if I tell myself that enough one day soon I will believe it and live it lol"

I wrote this sage advice to a member of the GM support forum.  I wanted to blog about it as it is a timely reminder to me that sometimes you just got to keep telling yourself positive reinforcements and power giving mantra's and eventually you DO what you SAY.


Replacing a limiting belief system with endless possibility means to me that daily I need to reinforce positive beliefs with action.  


Action for me are in the form of Visualisations, tapping and sometimes its doing something like Qigong.  I have printed off  written affirmations which I am yet to put in useful locations around the house that I can remind myself.

Daily Juicing does NOT have to be routine and boring.  Some days a morning juice is just not going to happen.. but ensuring I nutritionally meet my needs daily is what matter.

Some days I have to remind myself that there are no longer Good Days or Bad Days..

I am a success story already.. I am winning this battle that was within.  My success is no longer measured by a BMI score but by attitude in action!


.
Gratitude = Attitude = Transformation






No comments:

Post a Comment